Respected Contributor

Mods, my post on bras converted to face mask deemed inapropriate and deleted, Why?

I'm just curious as to why my post was deleted. It was not meant to be inappropriate, it was a fact not fiction and just meant to show some of the ways people are protecting themselves. There have been other post using humor but not deleted so I just need clarification. Please provide guidance on what can and cannot be posted during these difficult times. Thanks for your feedback and have a great day !

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, my post on bras converted to face mask deemed inapropriate and deleted, Why?

it probably had to do with some of the OTHER posts on that thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, my post on bras converted to face mask deemed inapropriate and deleted, Why?

@Goodie2shoes  Yes, I think @sunshine45 is right.

That's what happened to my post I'd just started.  I knew it wasn't anything I'd posted but while I was answering a sign came up that you can only read and people can no long post on it.  (Something like that).

I got frustrated and had to opt out of here for awhile because I think it's just very subjected on why posts get deleted.  

I think we live in a country where people are going to disagree.

I keep reminding myself this belongs to QVC.

They keep it up (my opinion) so they can see what they're doing right or wrong.  Otherwise they have nothing to gain by keeping this forum going.

In a way we are guinea pigs.  So don't take it personally.  I wasn't taking it personally, I just felt like it's too subjective on what the QVC people hired to watch over it think....they are human and it reflects how they interpret our posts.

Now you have me wondering if you saw people wearing bras for face masks?

Esteemed Contributor

This happens all the time. This board belongs to the Q.
Valued Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:
This happens all the time. This board belongs to the Q.

@Nuttmeg  I don't see anything wrong with someone asking WHY something was deleted, so they know maybe what not to do again. I know with myself I couldn't figure out the other day why my thread was deleted then it dawned on me that b/c I mentioned a President's name that had to be it. Sometimes, I think we just innocently enough may mention something and not even realize it was against the "rules".

I really wish they'd let people know though WHY something was removed (full threads)

~ Hope in TN ~