Respected Contributor

I was looking through my orders and see the Townew Trash Can is now on an unbelievable Black Friday sale.  I purchased it on November 3, 2020 and received it on November 7, 2020.  The price I paid was $97.72 and the shipping charge was $7.50.

It is now selling for $81.43 with free shipping.  The total difference is almost $25.00!  I have only had this item for 15 days and, needless to say, am disappointed in the maor difference in such a short time.

Can you please tell me who I can contact to get an adjustment?  Any assistance you can give me would be much appreciated!

Contributor

Just call customer service and ask for an adjustment. They are usually very good about making them.

QVC Customer Care

@hellodali 

We will be happy to assist you. Please send the details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will take care of this promptly.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  - Thank you so much!  I'm sending all the info to you now.  I really appreciate your quick response.  You guys are great!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thank you so much!

For anyone who reads this thread, please know what a great group of mods we have.  I can't remember the last time I had such wonderful customer service!

@Vianney   Thank you for your reply.  I really appreciate it!