Regular Contributor

On April25 I ordered V35639.  It is a portable stool.  I see that it is still in the process after 13 days.  I have called and asked to have the order canceled but was refused.  I am still charged for an item that has never been delivered.  I changed my mind about receiving it because of the bad reviews as it was to have been a gift.  Called again and again with no change.  I just hung up from another call Customer Service would not take my call because of the high volume of calls.  But QVC has charged my credit card.  I need answers.

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom   I've had that stool for a couple of years and love it.  I couldn't believe it had bad reviews so I looked and quickly concluded that it is owned by people not bright enough to figure out how to use it, although not complicated.  It's beautifully engineered and works perfectly when directions are followed.  I grab it constantly as I can't stand but a couple minutes.  In the past week I've used it for pulling weeds and brushing my dogs outside.  I always grab it if I might have to wait in a line as at the post office or voting.  It's lightweight and goes over the shoulder.  It makes a wonderful gift for an older person.  All shipping is slow now because staffs have been reduced but this is worth the wait.

You're not charged until the item ships but they do a pre-authorization that drops off after a few days.  Probably can't be cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@I am appleblossom wrote:

On April25 I ordered V35639.  It is a portable stool.  I see that it is still in the process after 13 days.  I have called and asked to have the order canceled but was refused.  I am still charged for an item that has never been delivered.  I changed my mind about receiving it because of the bad reviews as it was to have been a gift.  Called again and again with no change.  I just hung up from another call Customer Service would not take my call because of the high volume of calls.  But QVC has charged my credit card.  I need answers.

@I am appleblossom   I'm sorry, a request has been submitted to cancel your order.  We are still waiting for a response.  As already stated by Kachina, we do not bill until the order ships.