Valued Contributor

Need Help Regarding My Delivery Yesterday

Can one of the QVC Customer Care Team Members please contact me about my Homeworx delivery? My candles arrived out of the vessels and 1 wick clip on each is completely broken off. I have pictures. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Help Regarding My Delivery Yesterday

@staciesmom, Please may I ask a question on your message? When checking my order states "peparing order" Does this mean order is evenually waited list or canceled? I am completely confused. It is to be a gift and of course order also states cannot be canceled. Has this happened to any of you, my friends? Is order ever received. Thank you

Honored Contributor

@staciesmom 

@sligo 

Suggest you both send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

@staciesmom wrote:

Can one of the QVC Customer Care Team Members please contact me about my Homeworx delivery? My candles arrived out of the vessels and 1 wick clip on each is completely broken off. I have pictures. Thank you.

Good Morning @staciesmom, I am sorry the order was received defective. Unfortunately we have no stock to send a replacement so we've issued a refund. 

My apologies for the disappointment, 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@staciesmom, Please may I ask a question on your message? When checking my order states "peparing order" Does this mean order is evenually waited list or canceled? I am completely confused. It is to be a gift and of course order also states cannot be canceled. Has this happened to any of you, my friends? Is order ever received. Thank you

@sligo  We can clear this up for you, please provide just the "item number" here, I will be happy to take a look.  

Susan

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@susan-QVC, I appreciate your sincere help. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC Susan, it is the item with red flowers not the orange   ************. I sincerely appreciate your kind help. As you can tell I am extremely anxious. I'm sorry to be a bother. 

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@Susan-QVC Susan, it is the item with red flowers not the orange   ************. I sincerely appreciate your kind help. As you can tell I am extremely anxious. I'm sorry to be a bother. 

@sligo  The order is in process now, it is being prepared for shipping.  I see no issues meeting the estimated delivery date of 11/24. 

Have a great afternoon,

Susan

Trusted Contributor

@Susan-QVC I only hope the management understands that  their loyal customers appreciate Susan, Melvin and all the mods. These mods are always there when you need help. THEY ARE ON THE BALL!!!!!  A sincere thank you to each of the mods.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@sligo.  "Preparing" generally means getting it ready.  How could you possibly construe this to mean wait listed or canceled?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment