Frequent Contributor

Auto Delivery Order Cancelled. Not happy!!!!!

I have been on an auto delivery program for Farmer John's Popcorn for quite some time....still have another year on the order.  Oct. 20th was suppose to be the ship date for my next order.....it went on back order.  After 3 weeks I called and the representative could not tell me anything except maybe they were behind.  November 14th my auto delivery order for October was cancelled ...but not by me!  Called again and the representative took time to investigate and could not find any reason.  She said it did say a letter was sent on Oct. 20th of which I never received but she couldn't tell me what it said.  If QVC or Farmer John's is filling orders from recent on- air shows and causing auto deliveries to be cancelled....shame on "someone".  I received no information just a cancelled delivery of which I did not initiate.  The second representive also said someone would probably call me.....that has not happened.  I have absolutely no issue with the second representative who tried to help me..she tried her best to find out what happened but to no avail.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Order Cancelled. Not happy!!!!!

They probably did you a favor.  My last order was of such poor quality, I went back to Orville Reddenbacher which is much better.  Maybe complaints caused QVC to cancel their contract?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

This is not new with Farmer Jon's.  I've had MANY of my A-D shipments delayed or canceled. My current A-D order for the Mini bags in the combo2 variety was to process on November 16th, but surprise surprise...it hasn't.  I received an email about a delay (and possible cancellation) and the order is now on backorder.

http___www.millan.net_minimations_smileys_groooansmileyf.gif

For the life of me I can't understand why these vendors oversell their products.  It's a simple...sell/promise QVC what you can produce.  I've had continual problems with Mama Mancini A-D orders not shipping and being canceled as well.

This happens too much with a lot of QVC's vendors.  There's no acceptable excuse for this to happen as often as it does.

Esteemed Contributor

Awhile back QVC cancelled an auto delivery shipment I was on with Dr. Denese products.  I know they were still selling the same items on QVC.  It is a bit aggravating for sure.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

@Southern Classy  and for those who currently have their Farmer Jon's orders on backorder.

I emailed Farmer Jon's customer service about this issue and below their reply...(I will withhold my feelings on their reply). Guess they never figured that those of us with A-D orders shipping around the holidays just might use that order as a holiday gift.

"I understand your frustration. In order to keep our employees safe and to keep our facility operational, we have had to make many adjustments that have slowed production. At this time, QVC is aware of our backorders and has chosen to prioritize other items. I realize that is not that answer you are looking for, however that is currently where we stand. Once the holiday items are shipped, we plan to start producing.for the backorders. 

Respectfully,

Customer Service

Farmer Jon's Popcorn"

Frequent Contributor

So much for always "being reassured" by the program hosts that AD is always the best way to order.