New Contributor

I just received an email that my return has been processed.  The problem is I have not reurned anything.  I have not received anything to return.  I ordered a stand mixer TSV and it was sent all over but never to my house.  I get an email that my account has been refunded!!  Honestly, when are you guys going to get it together?  How can you refund something that was never delivered without contacting someone? 

QVC Customer Care

@Boxeracres wrote:

I just received an email that my return has been processed.  The problem is I have not reurned anything.  I have not received anything to return.  I ordered a stand mixer TSV and it was sent all over but never to my house.  I get an email that my account has been refunded!!  Honestly, when are you guys going to get it together?  How can you refund something that was never delivered without contacting someone? 

@Boxeracres    We will take a look at the account and followup by email.   Susan

Valued Contributor

That happened to me a while ago with a UPS sure post package. It was transferred to the local post office and then disappeared from tracking. The next day I got a return notice from QVC. We figured the package was a box with the return label in a packing slip glued on the outside. Maybe it was damaged? We'll never know. Anyhow, I did speak to CS and received a full refund. I was not charged for return shipping.

New Contributor

They did refund my shipping only after I inquired.  I am cancelling all autodeliveries and will no longer be doing business with this company.  I am having regular shipping issues and customer service is poor.  Unless they want to make an effort to rectify this situation they have lost a customer.

Respected Contributor

@Boxeracres   You had already been charged for the mixer when they sent it.  Since you never received it, they refunded your money.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Boxeracres   You had already been charged for the mixer when they sent it.  Since you never received it, they refunded your money.

Exactly! I'm not sure what the problem is??

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Need Assistance, Please

[ Edited ]

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

Exactly! I'm not sure what the problem is??

@Boxeracres 

I agree with the above.  Since you never received the mixer, they have to process a refund since you were charged upon shipment.

It is handled the same way as a return!

I get an email from QVC that my refund has been processed and I get an email from my credit card that QVC has done the refund.

Don't worry that it says 'return'...an item never rec'd has to be credited the same as a return.

Don't worry about it, nothing to get concerned about.  If you got that email, they DO have their act together.

New Contributor
The issue is I placed the order because I wanted the item. If I place a new order I have to pay full price and s/h. Also, I should not have had to ask for shipping to be refunded.