Valued Contributor

qvc, during food show "Squirrel Brand" is not showing on Website and even tho presented....

not only that when I put in the item number it said, "this item is not available at this time: yet Jane the host is stating 1800 orders were sold, Come on qvc, fire the new president, she or he is not cutting it, every hour there is a different issue. i couldn't order the item, it doesn't show as "Item recently aired" and guess what, YOU LOST MY SALE AND A WHOLE LOT OTHERS WHO WANTED TO PLACE AN ORDER I GUESS NOBODY DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOu

Contributor

Re: qvc, during food show "Squirrel Brand" is not showing on Website and even tho presente

Yes, and even during the presentation the info for the TSV was on the screen, not the info for the product being presented. I just refreshed my screen, and now it's even worse. All but three of the recently presented items in the gourmet show are missing. What a mess!

Honored Contributor

Re: qvc, during food show "Squirrel Brand" is not showing on Website and even tho presente

QVC is one hot mess anymore. Not a week goes by that they aren't having issues with something.....shipping, website, inventory......it's simply ridiculous for a company that is making this much money. 

It's kind of a cr@pp shoot anymore if you will be able to access the website to it's fullest, will be able to place an order or search their inventory, if you will receive what you ordered (or not because they over sold it), if what you order will actually show up in your order status. And don't get me started with a 10 day or more window to get items. 

They really need to get it together, improve the processes and the website. There is just so much competition out there, they need to be getting it right much more often than what I'm seeing this last couple of years.

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 and @Cntrlcstgrl - I just happened to check the items recently on air using the QVC app on my Kindle Fire, and that feature seems to be working fine there; here's a link to the Squirrel Brand nuts:

https://www.qvc.com/Squirrel-Brand-%283%29-14-oz-Milk-Chocolate-Bourbon-Pecans.product.M64828.html?s...

Valued Contributor

Thanks but after all their issues, I lost my desire. My point is, they are losing money because erroneous information is on the website, stating the product isn't available, hence losing money.  Host Jane is going on "there are 1800 sold, and nobody in qvc seems to be working!!! I swear it appears to me qvc wants to go out of business. This new lady President is a joke and can't believe she still has a job What a horrible organization.  Even when you click "item on air" it never showed up

Esteemed Contributor

I am still waiting for the Squirrel brand  toffee chocolate foil warpped candies that I ordered as a pre-sale item in Aug . Now I see the same item is available on easy pay ..... Guess I'll order new and cancel the  old order

Respected Contributor

Well if this makes you feel any better, I ordered a couple tins of Squirrel Brand chocolate covered items a year or so ago, and they were so awful, even the office staff wouldn't eat them.  The "chocolate" was all fake tasting.  Never again.

Laura loves cats!