Super Contributor

NINE DAYS AND STILL IN PROCESSING

Nine days ..  ?? How much longer.. this is crazy stuff.. No more orders from me I am done.. If shipping is that bad customer service should notify us immediately if our order will be back up for nine days.. come on people FIX THIS , 2 different orders and I am still waiting . one has been in New Jersey for days the other has not moved.

Contributor

Re: NINE DAYS AND STILL IN PROCESSING

12 days before I received my Quacker order and only after I contacted CS 3x. Now 5 days for Laurie Felt jeans and still processing. Of course, you can't cancel.  This is pathetic and I am done

Trusted Contributor

lol....I have a denim & Co. top and tomorrow it will be 2 weeks in processing.  Definally not acceptable..  EIther ship my order or let me cancel.  (which they won't let me do because it's in the processing steps)

Respected Contributor

You’re not alone. I also have an order in process for nine days.   I see things I would like to order for gifts but I’m afraid to with the slow shipping. 

Respected Contributor

For the first time I am experiencing the delayed shipping. I ordered two sets of Lock & Lock and one shipped while the other is just sitting there. I am hoping it ships soon or I will call and ask for a cancellation. 

Valued Contributor

Same here 9 days ago I placed an order for some clothes I need now. It hasn't even shipped yet! If it was Christmas presents I ordered I wouldn't care. If I need anything in less than 3 weeks from now on I will do another website. This has been going on for well over a year. It got better for awhile & now it's the worst I've seen. Lesson learned. Do not depend on QVC! 

Valued Contributor

Don't bother they won't cancel it!

Contributor

I have an order from 10/26  still processing.   There are other orders

just after that one.  People order from Amazon and have it with in 2 days at

max.   I just talked to a customer service rep.  She can not tell why or when

the order will ship.   Please bring back the old QVC.   

Esteemed Contributor

I´ve finally joined the group. Placed an order on 10/26 and it is still in the processing stage. Everything I order around that have,  already been received.

A throw I ordered on the 1st (Friday) was shipped out today.

The order that was placed on the 26th has an EDD of the 8th, so I know Iĺl get it by then.