I need help placing an order. No matter what I do, my account gets locked and I'm unable to place my order. I have no previous history with QVC. I have reached out to support multiple times via email and phone calls. They are usually never helpful and today they straight up just told me they don't know why it's getting canceled there is no reason available and that I just can't place an order. No team will be able to help me. At this point yes I can go order on a different site but this is ridiculous, why must I go through all of this as a customer just trying to place an order? 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Malikaza123  please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details, thank you. -Kim

Trusted Contributor

@Malikaza123 wrote:

I need help placing an order. No matter what I do, my account gets locked and I'm unable to place my order. I have no previous history with QVC. I have reached out to support multiple times via email and phone calls. They are usually never helpful and today they straight up just told me they don't know why it's getting canceled there is no reason available and that I just can't place an order. No team will be able to help me. At this point yes I can go order on a different site but this is ridiculous, why must I go through all of this as a customer just trying to place an order? 

@Malikaza123 @Kim-QVC    Unfortunately I have had the same problems since last Wednesday.  The only way that I was able to get into the forums is thru an old email from QVC.  I have contacted customer service, chat live, and the social team.  I have changed my password numerous times but nothing works.  I was told that they are working on the problems.  How can things possibly take this long to remedy?