Super Contributor

I just tried to order the Belle TSV and they say it can't ship to CA? I have lots of Belle tops and pants. Can't figure this out. Oh well saved me a lot of money

Trusted Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

I just tried to order the Belle TSV and they say it can't ship to CA? I have lots of Belle tops and pants. Can't figure this out. Oh well saved me a lot of money

This happened to me on some tsv a while ago. I tried several times, I tried again in the morning and it went through I guess you could call cs but I didn't  feel like talking to a live person. 

Occasional Visitor

I am from Caliifornia and I got the same message.

Super Contributor

CS didn't help either. Said it was prop 65. I have lots of Belle clothes and didn't have this problem. I think sizes will be gone in AM. Oh well, they lost money and I saved. 

Can't believe we are not allowed to order the TSV in California because of Prop 65.   That only means they have to provide a "Prop 65 warning" to us.  I guess they didn't get that done in time.  They probably would be sold out if we could order!

Valued Contributor

This just happened to me the other ther night trying to order a Dennis Basso throw and I'm on the East Coast.  I signed out then went back in again  to order and it worked. My order went through fine to ship,  I think it's a glitch. 

Regular Contributor

I live in California and I was able to order.. must have been a glitch in their system. 

Honored Contributor

People sometimes get that message when the size/color they're trying to order has sold out and the computer has not yet caught up.  There is probably some glitch in the system.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

They blame everythjing on prop 85 when the problem is QVC and the way that particular website is set up.  I am in CA and prop 85 has nothng to do with the clothing.... the problem is the Tech people at QVC

Super Contributor

@grooms wrote:

They blame everythjing on prop 85 when the problem is QVC and the way that particular website is set up.  I am in CA and prop 85 has nothng to do with the clothing.... the problem is the Tech people at QVC

@grooms I think you mean Prop 65. Prop 85 is the initiative that requires a physician notify the parent/legal guardian of a pregnant minor, at least 48 hours, before performing an abortion.