Honored Contributor

Re: Multiple return orders in one box?

My advice is don't worry about it because you will never get QVC to really account for what they charge on returns.  You won't get a receipt like most other businesses.

So, as the saying goes: Forget about it!!!

Occasional Contributor

No, you won't, according to QVC's return policy page:

How do I return an item when I only have one return label and multiple items to return?

We want to keep the return process as easy as possible! You can return as many—or as few—of the items that arrived together in one box with the one return label you received, and you'll only be charged for one return label fee. If you need to return items from different shipments at one time, you can use one box and one return label as well. If you misplaced the original return label, you can simply print another one from Order Status on QVC.com.

I do this all the time and only get charged once. It's all done by computer which has a bar code on the return label. The computer doesn't know how many items were in the box, and the handlers just pile them in bins according to the item number.

Occasional Visitor

Finally the 6/21 return shipping for multiple items question is clarified by the answer that the computer doesn't recognize how many items are in each box if they are the same type of product, i.e. clothing vrs jewelry. 

If customers were being charged individual shipping costs per return item when there are multiple items I would think there would be more of any outcry from irrate customers.

There are too many competitve sites out there today for QVC to mainstain its captive customer base.