Regular Contributor

More screen real estate please!

[ Edited ]

It is really getting difficult and frustrating to shop anymore.  Between the floating header/banner on top, the "Special Offers & Finds" on the bottom, you can only see 2, maybe 4 at the most items on a page when browsing through lists of items.  Add those various annoying pop-ups to the right and you are down to space for only 1 item to look at on the left.

Enough already.  Give me the old days where I could see 6-8 items at a time when I am scrolling through what is available.  This totally deters me from shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More screen real estate please!

@bayflwc wrote:

It is really getting difficult and frustrating to shop anymore.  Between the floating header/banner on top, the "Special Offers & Finds" on the bottom, you can only see 2, maybe 4 at the most items on a page when browsing through lists of items.  Add those various annoying pop-ups to the right and you are down to space for only 1 item to look at on the left.

Enough already.  Give me the old days where I could see 6-8 items at a time when I am looking through what is available.  This totally deters me from shopping.

@bayflwc   ..... I AGREE!!!!