Respected Contributor

Yes, not only is the constant jumping and movement at the top of the page annoying, but I noticed this evening my font has changed. 

Used to be that threads I had not entered were in bold face lettering.  Now I have only 1 or 2 bold face threads at the top of the page and all the other threads on the page are in regular type, as if I had opened them all up and read them all.  Not so.

This sure is a goofy website for a major company.  The jumping has been going on for quite sometime now and now the text print is wonky as well.

I wish this would be addressed asap.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  Since yours is the first moderator name we've seen pop up, I wanted to draw your attention to this thread about ongoing website issues related to page motions that some of us have been experiencing and ask your help in engaging the proper folks to resolve it. Thank you.

Let me mention to, though it's not the problem under discussion it might help in defining what the problem is, I've also noted that after sitting for a few minutes, an error message shows up in the notifications box about not being able to complete the requested action. Typically, no action has been requested and when clicking on the link, the notifications appear. Again, this is NOT the issue about which several of us are concerned. Rather it's the extraneous motion of the pages and the dipping up and down at the top of the page. Together, they make navigation a challenge.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...