Honored Contributor

Mods, Please help. This link is still broken. Please pass this info to IT.

Mods, Please help. This link is still broken. Please pass this info to IT. This link has been bronken for weeks. Could you please let IT know it's still broken. I'm on an iPad Pro with OS 14.8. My browser is Safari. 372A6FA8-973E-424F-9DCA-C029238658F5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, Please help. This link is still broken. Please pass this info to IT.

6E7CECFE-37D5-4748-AF6A-C1BDBE2FA9D6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Mindy D!

Your thread today about this broken link displayed a screen shot which included your full name, so the thread is no longer there...

I'm responding to this one so your report will be noted that the problem still exists.

For what it's worth, the broken link to the "Standards for Participation"  I reported still hasn't been fixed either.

Take care.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo Thanks for telling me. I hope it was pulled quickly. Do you know if it was pulled off quickly?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@dooBdoo Thanks for telling me. I hope it was pulled quickly. Do you know if it was pulled off quickly?

You're welcome, @Mindy D.  
Very quickly!
As soon as I saw it I privately asked the moderators to protect your personal information, and they immediately removed it.  (I didn't publicly post about it because that brings more attention to the info and more eyes see it.   That's my 2-cents of unsolicited 🙃😉😊 advice to everyone, by the way -- let the moderators know quietly rather than in a public post which would only spotlight and exacerbate the problem.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @You are a lifesaver. I'm so grateful. Thank you.