Frequent Contributor

Is the Auto Delivery Page down?

I have tried for the past few days to get in to auto delivery page and it says to try back later. When contacted customer service said  it is not down. However I have tried several different devices, and browsers,  cleared cookies, the cache and tried restarting the device. Same thing happens when I try to access it through the Q app. Anyone else having issues? Or can recommend anything else I can try?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Is the Auto Delivery Page down?

@kila  I am on my iPad using safari and my auto-delivery page came up instantly.

Honored Contributor

If you're talking about your auto-deliveries in your order status, I have no trouble accessing that page.

Frequent Contributor

Strange. I have tried  so far on 2 windows computers, a fire tablet, Ipad and Iphone both through app and non app. I have tried 3 different browsers on my windows computers and have tried even clearing the cookies and cache. Is there any other ideas you think could help or might be causing my issue? I have also tried using it on my iphone through data versus wifi and I have the same issue. 

TIA

Frequent Contributor

Update on auto delivery page. I had a relative over that shops QVC and has auto deliveries. I had her log in to her account on my computer and hers works. My auto delivery page still does not work. Any clue on why it seems to just be my auto delivery account page?