Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SeaMaiden. I got so disgusted earlier this evening when I couldn't sign on or access anything, that I sent an email to Mike George.  I know he'll never see it but he has people in the executive offices who keep tabs on complaints.

@Kachina624   It is now Monday morning 9/10... this issue has been going on now many days  before labor day. I really do not think anyone is trying to fix it. 

Hard to believe that a company the size of QVC will not keep their website consumer friendly and repair broken parts of it.  I really now have given up and will just not try to navigate the  web site as much due to the trouble of getting the page that says the ENTITY TO LARGE so often that it blocks me being able to get around.

QVC is just not worth it  to let it upset my day.  Plenty of other good websites THAT WORK WELL and want our money.

I enjoy your posts @Kachina624 and that you say what you feel. That is real to me. and I respect that.  No kiss up. YOU have a wonderful day  and week ! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden.  Thanks so much for your nice words.

I have 3 browsers on my tablet and when I have trouble on one, I switch to another.  This morning I haven been able to sign in or navigate from thread to thread so I finally tried my third browser which is Bing.  So far, so good.  Haven't been told my entity is too large a single time.  You might try downloading it and see if your luck improves.  They have 2 formats, one being for mobile devices with a funky format so pick the other.  I believe the two choices are in small print at the bottom of the page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Good afternoon, I wanted to share that QVC is looking into this, I have been included in a series of emails today regarding this issue. I'm very sorry and we understand it is frustrating but I did want you to know that it is under investigation and we do hope to have a successful resolution shortly. ~Kim