Honored Contributor

We are suddenly asked to list a nickname when entering a review.  When we list our usual user ID, in my case kachina624, we get a message that the name is already in use.  Of course it's in use....by me.

I don't want to assign myself another name!  There's no explanation as to how to handle this situation.  I'm writing no more reviews until this situation is clarified.

FYI, not a single "entity is too large" msg. this morning.  😃

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i went to write a review while signed into my account.

i enter via my order status page.

the review page does look different, but my name Sunshine45 is already filled out on the page, so i am not having this problem.

i am using a laptop computer and firefox. i also checked out the microsoft edge browser and that also already has my name filled in.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I thought maybe my old name had expired so did the new one as requested , now I have 2 names .Are QVC getting rid of our old names for a reason?

Regular Contributor

Something is very wrong. When I sign in this is the message I get: 

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.13.29 PM.jpg

It took 4 times to get. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, I had to deal only once with the same old problem. Glad yours cleared up.  See now, you get a new one to mess with.

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624

I am sorry that this is happening! We recently revised our review processes and there certainly have been an inordinate number of "glitches". I will forward this issue to the review team to get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

As for the "Entity too large" message my understanding is that this has been corrected. It was an error on our side as we had to increase the capacity parameters but if anyone receives this message again, the correct thing to do is clear your cache and cookies. 

Thank you for your patience as we work to correct these issues.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@SleepyTime wrote:

Something is very wrong. When I sign in this is the message I get: 

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.13.29 PM.jpg

It took 4 times to get. 

I still have this issue going on as well.  Going on a month now

Esteemed Contributor

I am also getting the specials "pop-up" I e mailed QVC about how annoying it is and haven't heard from them. 

I checked the Ap to remove it and after reading the reviews many people have had problems that continue after removing the Ap.

I'm afraid to install it!

Please moderators this pop-up is causing me not to order. 

I rely on my I pad since I'm hearing disabled and can't phone.

I may have to return to Mall shopping!