Respected Contributor

Moderator Please Help - Missing orders

[ Edited ]

I have two orders in process for 10 days.    I can see them on Order Status, but when I put the order numbers in the search box, the message says 0 found.  Does this mean my orders are not actually In Process, but gone?

I realize in these times the orders could be in process for 10 days, but the 0 found message is concerning.  Would you please check the actual status of these orders?  Don't understand why I am getting the 0 found message.

Thank you for anything you can do to make sure I actually have the orders and are being processed as shown in Order Status.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderator Please Help - Missing orders

@KathyM23 

I will check on your orders for you. Please do not put order #s on your posts for security reasons. I have deleted these.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@KathyM23 

I have sent you an email with further information.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Thank you Beth for your quick response. I wasn't concerned about the delay in processing as it is surely understandable. My concern was that the orders were missing in action because of the 0 found message.  Since we are sheltering in place, there is no hurry to receive my new items as I haven't actually been dressed in days!  Thank goodness I have a lot of Carol Hockman and Stan Herman robes!