Esteemed Contributor

Missing Invoice/Return Label

For the second time in about a month, I received a package that had no invoice and return label included.

Just curious if this happened to anyone else recently.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Missing Invoice/Return Label

You are not alone, I too have received with only a wrong item with no invoice and no return label.

I contacted though the QVC email support and I was been sent a return label by email.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@twinsister   If your item came in a box, the invoice and return labels are often layered on the underside of the outside shipping label.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I got one , when I had to return it, I  just printed it off line. You can too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@twinsister   If your item came in a box, the invoice and return labels are often layered on the underside of the outside shipping label.

@Kachina624 - yes, I have seen that before, but that wasn't the case this time.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Have had this happen more times than it should be happening.  The 3-part stick-on invoice with return label is sometimes attached to label on package, sometimes inside box. The single paper invoice with return label attached is usually in a brown envelope on outside of packge or inside box.  I have had the situation of missing 2 parts of the 3-part invoice and the single invoice and it never happened until couple months ago.  And it is happening with more frequency.

Contributor

Normally true..the 3-layer combo shipping and return labe...

Normally true..the 3-layer combo shipping and return label in one. But just now I unpeeled two VPH candy cane tree boxes and only the top label was there... nothing underneath. Label appeared unevenly hand-cut. I am wondering how many workers are doing this wrong and why can’t they follow instructions. So now I will print out my own.
New Contributor

Yes, I am having the same problem.  When I called c/s they said they took a survey and the survey response was no invoices...will not be sending invoices with the packages.....I find this hard to believe....either they will mail it via usps via request or it can be printed on the computer......not good!!!!! 

Contributor

I was glad to see your post.  I just received two packages (both Josie Maran) that had that sticker stating that invoice and return label underneath, however, nothing there!  Not sure what the purpose of this is supposed to be, but it clearly isn't working! Sigh...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there may be a glitch in the new 3-in-1 label system. I have previously received packages with these labels and was able to separate them to get the return label and the invoice piece for my records, even though that can be a difficult process. However, I've now received two packages in a row that showed the "3-in-1" marking but really only had the super-thin top label and nothing underneath it—when starting to peel the label, it was obvious that it was too flimsy, and it almost disintegrated once I had pulled away about 1/3 of it since it was only attached to the cardboard box and no other layers. Fortunately, it's easy enough to print a label from my account, but it was definitely strange to have this happen twice in a row.

It's interesting to see that I'm not the only one who has experienced this; I hope they get things sorted out or go back to the regular paper label inserts. I would much rather do some cutting and taping of my own than deal with the puzzle of the new labels. And it definitely seems like that approach would be cost effective for the Q, too.