Honored Contributor

Does QVC still have member credits?  I had two price adjustments and asked for credit to my Q account and I got an email stating the refund was to my credit card. This isn't the first time it has happened. Just wondering if they still do it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Does QVC still have member credits?  I had two price adjustments and asked for credit to my Q account and I got an email stating the refund was to my credit card. This isn't the first time it has happened. Just wondering if they still do it.

@Pecky , I receive member credits for price adjustments.  I ask specifically for member credits twice to make sure they hear me. Some customer service reps don't  listen very well. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Not sure but I just found out they will write off ypur credit balance if it is over 2 months.........

Honored Contributor

The Q is not a bank.    That's why "credits" should be refunded to your credit card or by check, if that's how you pay.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Member Credits

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi They use to do that years ago unless you specified you wanted your cc refunded. I like the credit towards my Q account if it is a small credit. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   This has happened to me too. Rarely do I ask for merch credit as I find it's hard to keep track of my credits because (1) there's no place to check the amount of creidts for any return, (2) I never know when they may use my credits nor how much until it's too late. So I don't know if or when I may have credits I asked for.

I don't ask for credits anymore.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I find the credits on the check out page.  It shows how much and if you want to apply to the purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   Well maybe, but I still have no idea if I was even given the right amount of credits. Yes I've seen that once in a blue moon but there still is nowhere to let us know we got 'X' amount of credits for "x" return or returns I made before they're used for another purchase.

Respected Contributor

Yes they do. I called today to get a refund on some Phillip Watson plants that died and was asked if I wanted member credits to my account or a refund to my credut card. I never opt for member credits, I like my money refunded to my credit card.