We ordered the turkey with the two sides, it was the worse Thanksgiving meal we ever had!!  The turkey was dry and didn't even taste like a turkey and the dressing was terrible and the potatoes also.  Save your money and don't purchase this bundle.  A huge waste of money.  😡😡

Respected Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart

[ Edited ]

We ate the Martha Stewart turkey last night.  The 2 sides were macaroni and cheese, and the stuffing.  It was delicious !    We all enjoyed it.

QVC Customer Care

@Critter61 wrote:

We ordered the turkey with the two sides, it was the worse Thanksgiving meal we ever had!!  The turkey was dry and didn't even taste like a turkey and the dressing was terrible and the potatoes also.  Save your money and don't purchase this bundle.  A huge waste of money.  😡😡

Good morning @Critter61, I'm sorry to hear that the turkey and sides were disappointing, please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order information. I checked both accounts listed and did not see the order, I'm sorry. I would be happy to refund for it we do not want you to be dissatisfied with any purchase from us. Thank you for for posting and shopping with QVC. ~Kim

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Critter61Sad to say -  that's been my same reaction to the few Thanksgiving dinners anywhere that featured a meal brought in, so I wasn't even slightly tempted.

Even at the best of T dinners, for me it's the sides that determine whether I'm eating happy, so if those sides were poor I'd really be looking forward to dessert.  Even store-bought, that's likely to be decent.  

Trusted Contributor

I just read the reviews that came in recently a couple days ago.  The one reviewer warned not to serve the turkey on Thanksgiving, which of course would be too little too late.  Almost every review said the turkey was dry, and the potatoes were aweful.

Personally, I am not watching another food presentation show for sure now.

Thanks for letting everyone know, and hope you have a Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukkah.

Esteemed Contributor

From the presentation of the turkey it appeared to me to be a deli roll - no skin - no juices.  I did order sides of mac & cheese that went down the garbage disposal first - yesterday the spinach dish.   Q is giving me a refund and thanks for that.