Esteemed Contributor

MODS - Any idea when searching will work again?

I've tried searching on multiple browsers and devices and even direct links provided by search engines—it appears that the main search feature on the website is not working at all and many embedded site links are not functional. Thanks in advance for any insights or help you can provide...

Valued Contributor

Re: MODS - Any idea when searching will work again?

I cannot search anything either, nor are any of the links working. So much for taking advantage of free shipping.

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

This happens every time they have a big event. 

I'm beginning to think they are doing it on purpose, loosing too much money on the free shipping, so lets jam the site.

Esteemed Contributor

I mean, maybe it's someone out there doing me a favor since I have spent more today than on any other free shipping day . . . but still . . .  Smiley Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering what the problem was, but now i understand. I did a few orders earlier today and it was working fine. I just transfered something from my wish list to the cart and that worked. 

@Mominohio  you are so right.

Respected Contributor

I was checking the website out for my Mom who was attempting to order and it would not allow searches for the items she wanted. I finally told her to just dial in and do her ordering over the phone.