Occasional Contributor

It's 9:30 PM on Sunday 10/13 & QVC website not working for free ship special??!

This is just great ! It's 9:30 PM on Sunday 10/13 and I am trying to do some holiday shopping and enjoy the free shipping + easy pay promotion QVC is having, and guess what? the website is NOT WORKING !!!

The whole QVC.com is empty! no inventory, no photos, nothing can be order !! so what's the point of having this promotion and your website "magically" just not working? 

Is this a joke on all of us? if you don't want us to take advantage on the free shipping, then don't do this promo!

so disapponted ! great damage  on the QVC brand and shopping experience!

Sad...

Respected Contributor

Re: It's 9:30 PM on Sunday 10/13 & QVC website not working for free ship special??!

@PugLady123  have you tried calling your orders in to get the free shipping. I am on the East coast and it is too late but for some there is still time.

Valued Contributor

Re: It's 9:30 PM on Sunday 10/13 & QVC website not working for free ship special??!

@PugLady123 wrote:

This is just great ! It's 9:30 PM on Sunday 10/13 and I am trying to do some holiday shopping and enjoy the free shipping + easy pay promotion QVC is having, and guess what? the website is NOT WORKING !!!

The whole QVC.com is empty! no inventory, no photos, nothing can be order !! so what's the point of having this promotion and your website "magically" just not working? 

Is this a joke on all of us? if you don't want us to take advantage on the free shipping, then don't do this promo!

so disapponted ! great damage  on the QVC brand and shopping experience!

Sad...

I'm on the east coast, had been trying all evening to do some shopping, but the website wouldn't work, imagine that and oh look now its working FINE. HAHA go figure!

~ Hope in TN ~
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's now 10:06PM Pacific Time, look ! Dr. Denese page, 0 products available ! so we can't save on shipping, isn't that nice?

Dr Denese.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Let me check on Josie Maran, maybe I can get some argon oil... nope, the page is empty, too! and now is 10:09 PM pacific time on sunday 10/13/2019

Josie Maran.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Ok, no beauty products, let me check out some Jewelries.... Jai Jewelry... EMPTY PAGE !

Jai.jpg

Trusted Contributor

It is 1:37 est and I just ordered a shirt? Maybe they fixed whatevr crashed the site?

My order went through, and I can browse around.

Occasional Contributor

But the promotion was before midnight of 10-13-2019 we will receive free shipping + easy pay on everything on QVC.com ! but conveniently the website is not working till after midnight passed? now we have to pay shipping again.  Thanks for nothing !

Super Contributor

i had the same problem. 

Trusted Contributor

I had the same problem here on the east coast at around 8:30 pm.  I was out the entire day and had just gotten home and settled in.  I tried searching some of the items I had been thinking about, but everything popped up as "0" in each catergory.  The site also crashed a few times for me too.

I gave up around 10:00 pm.  Oh well.  Money saved, I guess.