Frequent Contributor

MOD Help...Order still in process??

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on 10/12/19, order ......why has it not shipped yet? Why have an item on air if it is not ready to ship out?? The least that could be done is indicate if an item will be delayed shipping!

QVC Customer Care

Re: MOD Help...Order still in process??

Hi @Gr8tfulsoul  I checked your order and it has been loaded onto the truck. Once it arrives at the first hub and is scanned it will be updated to read shipped. I also edited your post to remove the order number for security purposes.

Valued Contributor

Me too @LovemesomeQ1979 -- I ordered VPH bottlebrush trees on 10/6.  As of today (10/16), they still have not shipped.  What's really annoying, I can't cancel the order.  If QVC can't fulfill an order in a reasonable amount of time, they should at least allow us to cancel and move on to something else!  

QVC Customer Care

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

I placed an order on October 6th and it's still says processing.

@LovemesomeQ1979  I apologize for any inconvenience.  In reviewing your order, it appears that it went into a backorder status a few days after it was placed, whcih means we didn't have stock and was not able to ship it at that time.  There are many reasons why this could happen.  Stock then became available on 10/14 and should be shipped soon.  When the item does ship, you will receive an email with tracking information.  I hope this helps.  

QVC Customer Care

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Me too @LovemesomeQ1979 -- I ordered VPH bottlebrush trees on 10/6.  As of today (10/16), they still have not shipped.  What's really annoying, I can't cancel the order.  If QVC can't fulfill an order in a reasonable amount of time, they should at least allow us to cancel and move on to something else!  

@Beauty Maven  I apologize for the delay.  In reviewing your order, it appears your item also went into a backorder status and we emailed you about the delay.  Your item is now available and once it ships, you will also receive an email with tracking information.  I hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

I have three items 'in process' since 10/11.  Maybe this order can vie for the previous record for me of 13 days processing.....oh well.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @Melvin-QVC -- I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to look into this, and responding to my post.  I look forward to receiving the trees!  P.S. QVC has THE BEST customer service staff.  I think they should have you guys manage the shipping department (ha ha!)

Respected Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I have three items 'in process' since 10/11.  Maybe this order can vie for the previous record for me of 13 days processing.....oh well.

This morning I checked and everything has shipped!

Valued Contributor

I ordered an "as is" Valerie Parr Hill black swan on 10/10.  Since that day it has been stating "in process" ever since.  Got an email the end of the last week saying shipping has been delayed and they would keep me informed.  I have called twice this week and they really can't tell me anything except "shipping has been delayed".  My EDD was today, 10/17.  I can't understand why it would take so long since it was an as is item.  Sure hope I get it soon.  I have wanted it forever!  

Super Contributor

When I was checking on an order today I found the same situation on two orders! Apparently it is not only a back order problem. There was also a note at the top of the page saying that they were having delays on returns. What is going on at the shpipping department for QVC? The things I ordered were not even on TV.