Honored Contributor

I have to scroll down through a long list of Q options to get to the threads in Forums each time I select a post, or go back to the page of threads.  Everytime. Please fix it.

Honored Contributor

I think I know what you mean.

In the past, wasnt there a link to the forums at the top of the page?  

Honored Contributor

There is a link to the forums at the bottom of each page.  It says "Blogs and Forums".  It's under "Connect with Us".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain-

Can you bookmark the forum page?

Or if on a phone, can it come up everytime you open the website, and then you just click on that?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

you can also just put "forums" into the search bar  at the top of the pge and pull up the forums.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you, it was Q's problem and they fixed it.

I do have it bookmarked. The forum page was there, I just had to scroll and scroll to get down to it. 

Honored Contributor

My forum page returned t normal most of the day but now it's back to displaying a long list that I have to scroll down through to access the forums each time I select a thread, return to the forum page, each time I choose a different forum...

FIX IT PLEASE