Trusted Contributor

Need Customer Social Department Mods Help!

Keep getting error “Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.” when I try and heart posts.  I used to have an account with QVC and recently decided to open another account and keep having system problems when using the forum. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Customer Social Department Mods Help!

I keep getting that same error notice on a pink slip while trying to post here, too, @Ketra

Seems to be another system glitch while this site is being updated. Doubt that it has anything to do with our accounts. Just means part of their system is down or not working correctly.

QVC Customer Care

@Ketra wrote:

Keep getting error “Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.” when I try and heart posts.  I used to have an account with QVC and recently decided to open another account and keep having system problems when using the forum. 

@Ketra  I apologize for any issues.  I was able to heart you post with no problems.  Which browser are you using?  Have you cleared cache and cookies?  

Melvin, Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC  Thank you for your help.  It seems to be giving me the error only on really old posts.  I’ll just live with it. Thank you!😊

Trusted Contributor

@LurkyLoo  Yeah, I think it’s upgrade problems too. I can live with itSmiley Happy Thanks!