New Contributor
I got a letter from Customer Service telling me that I send too many things back. And I do. So many things have one problem or another. They keep saying to send back within 30 days, no questions asked. My QVC bill is up to 3,000. Don't they think I spend enough money. Half of that is probably shipping on the returns. I've had so many tops that the measurements are not matching what is listed on the charts. They have to go back. Sometimes you just look at something when you get it home, and think, my goodness, too much money for this cheap product. Just venting. Hope you don't mind.
Regular Contributor

If I were you, I would look this as a "blessing in disguise". Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I certainly don't mind.  I expect the same letter any day now.  Fabric is an issue.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the forum. Sorry re the infamous letter.

Maybe you need to be more selective in your purchases. I only buy certain brands because they 

usually fit. I can understand your frustration.

Good Luck with your future purchases.

Honored Contributor

Why, or why, do you keep shopping at a place where you have so many returns???!!!  I don't understand.

Honored Contributor

@Faithiegirl wrote:
I got a letter from Customer Service telling me that I send too many things back. And I do. So many things have one problem or another. They keep saying to send back within 30 days, no questions asked. My QVC bill is up to 3,000. Don't they think I spend enough money. Half of that is probably shipping on the returns. I've had so many tops that the measurements are not matching what is listed on the charts. They have to go back. Sometimes you just look at something when you get it home, and think, my goodness, too much money for this cheap product. Just venting. Hope you don't mind.

It's not the amount of money you spend that gives you privilege over their policy.  If you're spending but returning, it's a mute point.

If you're returning too much because items aren't up to your liking, then you should stop.

If they have to step in and cut you off, you must know there's a problem.

Honored Contributor

Re: Letter from QVC

[ Edited ]

@Faithiegirl 

Just so you know, you will only get 2 of these letters, after that if you continue to return 'too much' by their standards, they will close your QVC account and not 'allow' you to shop here.

They do say that you can return in 30 days for any reason, but they don't tell you that this is the repercussion for doing so too often, having your account closed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

HUGE OFFENSE. I'll never spend another penny on this site if I get that letter. 

SEND IT BACK - 30 DAYS - NO QUESTIONS ASKED....

SHOULD CONTINUE WITH - - -

BUT WE'LL CHASTISE YOU IN A WRITTEN LETTER TELLING YOU SO!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Never understand why a person would continue dealing with a place were they have to make that many returns.  Common sense should kick in long before the company has to send you a letter.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

If you're returning so many things that they send you a letter, you should probabyl re-evaluate your shopping habits with QVC.

I wish more stores would limit serial returners from shopping.  It costs us all in the long run.