Esteemed Contributor

Re: LaserShip Carrier Issues

Neither UPS, FedEx or the USPS rings my bell when they leave a package on my doorstep.

Lasership claimed to deliver my package (a vacuum) at my front door.  I was home and no package was delivered.  When I called lastership they said they would look into it.  Yelp reviewers have said for years that drivers from this local lasership office steal packages all the time.  Why is QVC using them?

Respected Contributor

Have noticed more businesses have started using LaserShip. Imagine they are much cheaper. Just shipped a small light weight package today via UPS and it cost over $12 and no extra insurance beyond their base $100 was required. Even though I am sort of complaining about the UPS cost, still feel they are a far superior carrier over any of the others including USPS.

I have had 2 terrible and disturbing situations w LaserShip (LS).

To imply Kindaglitzy is "making a mountain out of a mole" is so inappropriate in this situation (and I don't know Kindaglitzy whatsoever).

I've never heard of LaserShip until yesterday and I don't care if never hear of them again.

** before I go any further, I have called c/s at both LaserShip and reported my situation.  I also called QVC c'service number; guess what ?? We has QVC's loyal customers' have NO say in who delivers our pkg's (could be LaserShip, could be UPS); again, we the customer have absolutely no input into this what so ever. **

My situation; 2days in a row now, LS delivered pkg's to my door.  Both times, pounded my door (had my 'crated' barking dogs' besides themselves (I could not not answer the door yesterday, that shower thing when only a towel is on).  He left the pkg (& yes, I was able to see from another window who he was, etc

Come  to discover, this pkg was delivered to my home, but was for someone with an other address clear across town.   Today's delivery; same guy and same M.O. - beat on the door, etc.   I was able to answer the door this time and this very same fellow threw my pkg into the entrance way of my home and blustered "here is your pkg, give me back the one from yesterday".  I began to ask if he 'wouldn't pound my door, etc'. This fellow promptly blew me off, giving me "the finger" and saying .. F'Off lady !!!!

As I wrote above, (read again what QVC had to say about this).  At least when I called LS, their c'service rep was understanding and took a full report and apologized quite a bit (which QVC never did).

Go online, look LaserShip up and read the many complaints about this company.

Bottom line, QVC cares more about saving the almighty $$$$ more than us.

(So sorry for this very long rant but I just had to get this off my chest).

Frequent Contributor

@Luna62 wrote:

Lasership claimed to deliver my package (a vacuum) at my front door.  I was home and no package was delivered.  When I called lastership they said they would look into it.  Yelp reviewers have said for years that drivers from this local lasership office steal packages all the time.  Why is QVC using them?

@Luna62, was it the Black & Decker hand vac? I received mine just before midnight on the expected delivery day. This was after tracking said no one was available to receive it at 11:30pm. It was then corrected to show delivered. I, like someone else posted, heard something drop outside. Who delivers packages at midnight?!? I called both Lasership CS and QVC. Of course no matter how many complaints, it always comes down to what's cheaper for them. Too bad the customers come last.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.