I am a loyal customer to QVC and never thought that I would dislike them. I have been using a debit card that according to Chase Bank on a conversation three times my card is valid. My other bills are continuing to be debited from this card with no problem.
For whatever reason around the 8th of May QVC has not been able to accept my card. According to the bank it has to be a glitch on their end and they would need to fix it. I have waited for someone to get back to me regarding this issue. Call today spoke to a young lady by the name of Kristen and she supposedly spoke to someone in the back office by the name of Cheryl. They told me that they cannot accept my card any longer and that they did not have a reason why. I could not believe it as I spoke to Kristen I told her you would need to give me a reason of why you will not accept my card. She stated we just can't accept it I don't know why my supervisor just told me we can't accept it
Meanwhile each of the debits are Flex pays are being flagged in red on the website as overdue installments. I don't feel comfortable with this answer and I'm hoping that someone will read this note and decide to delve into this situation more closely. I have always enjoyed shopping with QVC but right now I would not advise anyone to do so. If anyone reads this could you go on to the site and just let them know that this is not right.
I believe in speaking up for what is wrong and I hope other people feel the same way
Forever unhappy!!😖
Honored Contributor

Re: LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404 Hi & I hope you're not "Unhappy forever".  I understand your frustration!  It certainly doesn't make any sense as to what is going on with your debit card or why the people in customer service can't give you a simple answer.

I can only suggest that you email the QVC social team and see if they can help...or perhaps they can tell you who the correct people who to speak to are:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

They have helped many here with various problems with order & account issues.

QVC Customer Care

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404  I am sorry you are having this experience. Unfortuntately we are unable to handle payment issues here in the Community. Please reach out to us at 1-800-367-9444 for additional assistance. 

Respected Contributor

If the debits on your flex pays are being flagged in red as overdue was there enough money in the account when the flex pays were due?  I think managing flex pays with a debit card is sometimes problematic. But someone in customer service can look into this for you. I don't believe that customer service does not know the reason why your debit card is unacceptable. Maybe just stop trying to shop on QVC with a debit card for now. 

Honored Contributor

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404 wrote:
I am a loyal customer to QVC and never thought that I would dislike them. I have been using a debit card that according to Chase Bank on a conversation three times my card is valid. My other bills are continuing to be debited from this card with no problem.
For whatever reason around the 8th of May QVC has not been able to accept my card. According to the bank it has to be a glitch on their end and they would need to fix it. I have waited for someone to get back to me regarding this issue. Call today spoke to a young lady by the name of Kristen and she supposedly spoke to someone in the back office by the name of Cheryl. They told me that they cannot accept my card any longer and that they did not have a reason why. I could not believe it as I spoke to Kristen I told her you would need to give me a reason of why you will not accept my card. She stated we just can't accept it I don't know why my supervisor just told me we can't accept it
Meanwhile each of the debits are Flex pays are being flagged in red on the website as overdue installments. I don't feel comfortable with this answer and I'm hoping that someone will read this note and decide to delve into this situation more closely. I have always enjoyed shopping with QVC but right now I would not advise anyone to do so. If anyone reads this could you go on to the site and just let them know that this is not right.
I believe in speaking up for what is wrong and I hope other people feel the same way
Forever unhappy!!😖

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404 

I hate these problems.  However, if the money in your account covered the rejected flex pays, just transfer some cash to a credit card and get up to date with your payments.   

In the meantime, work with CS to be sure this doesn't happen again.  

Any chance someone used your debit card # without your knowledge? 

I'm sure this can get sorted out.

Honored Contributor

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404 - I'm glad @Barbara-QVC gave you a number to call to help you.

It might be a computer issue. I ran into something similar several years ago. It caused a lot of problems. At first the bank blamed QVC, and QVC blamed the bank. Then I talked to an actual helpful bank supervisor who had experienced something similar herself. 

What happened was a few EZ pays went through in the hours after midnight. They "hit" at the same time and the computer kicked them all back because it sensed fraud, and QVC flagged my account. The supervisor at the bank said they had no way to prevent this from happening, because obviously they can't override the computer. She said to call QVC, explain what happened, and ask them to submit the payments again. I did, and everything went through.

Unfortunately it has happened again. I just pay very close attention, and ask a CS representative to submit the payments while I am on the phone with them.

I hope you have luck getting everything resolved and can continue to enjoy shopping here! 

Contributor

I had the same problem about 1 1/2 years ago.  The bank assured me it was on QVC end, because I had money in the bank to cover these charges.  QVC blamed the bank. I was very frustrated, and finally went to my QVC information, and realized that the experation date on my debt card was expired.  I immediately corrected the date, and problem sloved. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

after years of just reading about QVC's computer issues and having many of them myself, I am convinced that their whole system is teetering on the edge.  

I often cannot sign in, and it always seems to be right when they are very busy and I see something I want and the QVC system doesn't recognize me.  I called customer service, and after much conversation and doing exactly what they say to do, I still can't get on.

Now I've learned to wait a few hours and come back with absolutely no problems whatsoever, except the item I wanted has sold out.  QVC says nobody has complained, so it must be something I'm doing.  Right. 

Trusted Contributor

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404

Looks like only credit cards and PayPal can be used for Easy Pay.

easy pay.jpg

Honored Contributor

@UNHAPPY FOREVER 1404 @Caffeina - I think you're right.  With a CC (with a long enough expiration date), QVC has some assurance the payments will be made.

With a debit card, it all hinges on money in a bank account at the time of the next payment.  So, no "guarantee" of payment.  I'm sure it's not worth the hassle for QVC to pursue it, if a customer has the item, but the future payments don't go through.

Just a possibility.  Also, I seem to remember from long ago, that QVC limits how many Easy Pay items you can have going at the same time.  That may have changed.