Valued Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I thought it was just me. Bugs me when this keeps doing it. Once you sign in to the forums you should stay signed in until you leave and sign out.

This happens to me all the time, I am so frustrated. And as slow as this website is, it takes forever to get signed back in again. ITA, leave me in until I sign out!            bamasec

Contributor

Happens constantly on Facebook when trying to catch up with Q  Hosts, since before Christmas, and now Amazon has constant re-sign in, too. It's sooo aggravating!!! I am on the iPad, using Safari. Anyone have the slightest reason why it's occurring? Guess all browsers will soon be affected as well?! Security issue maybe??

Honored Contributor

@donna47 wrote:

Happens constantly on Facebook when trying to catch up with Q  Hosts, since before Christmas, and now Amazon has constant re-sign in, too. It's sooo aggravating!!! I am on the iPad, using Safari. Anyone have the slightest reason why it's occurring? Guess all browsers will soon be affected as well?! Security issue maybe??

@Malacha  I don't ever have a problem on Facebook and Amazon.  I stay signed in with both of those websites.  It's just QVC.  It's not all the time though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

It’s for your cyber protection. You should sign out anyway if you’re idle.  Mine will log out if i move outside of community and come back.  I don’t mind at all signing back in.  It’s probably a new update going on for security.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

It’s for your cyber protection. You should sign out anyway if you’re idle.  Mine will log out if i move outside of community and come back.  I don’t mind at all signing back in.  It’s probably a new update going on for security.

@Hippiified  It shouldn't happen when you're going from one thread to another.  That's when it happens to me.  That's not for cyber protection.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack

Thanks.  It also happens to me if I’ve been signed in for a lengthy amount of time.  

Respected Contributor

I probably sign in a couple dozen times a day. (If you leave the site, however briefly, you are done.)

New Contributor

Same thing,have asked nothing

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I keep getting signed out.  I can be going from one thread or forum to another and have to sign in again.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.

@NickNack

Yep! Me too and all of a sudden. I use an HP laptop with IE.

This site is getting less trustworthy by the day.

I guess that's what happens when you outsource your IT to another country or incompetent source.

I'm about done here, after 25 years.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor