Contributor

Item is Still in Process After 9 Days

Can somebody from customer care please help?  I ordered several Farmhouse Fresh items on Sept. 1.  The EDD says that they are due to arrive on Sept. 9 but the items are still sitting "In Process."  These were for a birthday gift for a friend and they aren't going to get here before then if they haven't even been shipped.  I order from the Farmhouse Fresh website directly and they get here in less than a week..  I'd like to cancel all three items from QVC if there is a way to do so. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Item is Still in Process After 9 Days

@bluebellePA wrote:

Can somebody from customer care please help?  I ordered several Farmhouse Fresh items on Sept. 1.  The EDD says that they are due to arrive on Sept. 9 but the items are still sitting "In Process."  These were for a birthday gift for a friend and they aren't going to get here before then if they haven't even been shipped.  I order from the Farmhouse Fresh website directly and they get here in less than a week..  I'd like to cancel all three items from QVC if there is a way to do so. 

@bluebellePA   We will check on the orders for you and follow up by email. 

Susan

Contributor

Have you found out anything regarding these orders?  There were two Farmhouse Fresh orders that I placed.

Contributor

I have been ordering less and less from QVC these days for the same reason.   Finally placed one order to try again and it is sitting now for 5 days "in process."     My business for online orders is truly going elsewhere lately since this is not improving with QVC.   For goodness sake , in the pandemic you would think QVC could do better and hire more staff or improve this lest they sink in business and lose people wanting to order more.  They really seem to not care.

Respected Contributor

I just received a package from QVC. I looked it up in my account and it showed still processing, never received a shipment notification. But I would rather get the package than the notifications.

Respected Contributor

I have two orders still in processing.   I think I ordered them on 12/2/2020.