Respected Contributor

Issues with QVC orders!

[ Edited ]

I will contact Customer Service but wondering if anyone has had issues?  ( OK So looking at other posts I see alot of issues with this company)   Smiley Sad

I returned something for an exchange and have not received it yet and it has been a week.

I got no notices of them receiving the return yet!

Next I had to return some boots and have not been credited yet for that and it has been awhile.

What is going on? They used to be dependable and now it is not going so well.

Respected Contributor

An exchange usually takes (for me) about three weeks. That was before the shipping problems so I’m not sure what it takes now. 

Esteemed Contributor
@FlowerBear. In short. QVC is a mess. If they don’t get their act together there are going to be a lot of unhappy customers who didn’t get their packages in time for the holidays. Be careful however you may get accused of being hysterical or unrealistic about the Q
Honored Contributor

Yes I’m having issues. I placed an order 11/09 and it was to be delivered 11/19.

The item did leave California but is now touring Carrollton Texas. 

Need I say more?

Respected Contributor

I finally found out the return was just received today when I contacted cust serv earlier today.   Took 2 weeks!

Super Contributor

Yes, I am having issues and will not be ordering from here.  I recently had an item I was waiting for, EDD 11/19, ordered at least 10 days previous.  I sent email to CS to ask about a new EDD since it is now 11/22 and the status says In Process.  The response was that the item is out of stock, and if it's not filled in 2-3 weeks they'll cancel it.  Why the wait?  This was a clearance item, not reordered.  Now I have to hope they don't deliver this item randomly to my door when I'm out of town as package theft is rampant.  It's amazing that highly paid people at the top thought this strategy was a great idea--entice people to order, then cancel a month later.  I shop other places and no other company functions this way.  It's sad because it used to be fun shopping here. It's not sustainable.

Valued Contributor

I believe we all must be hysterical or unrealistic according to a few that know everything!! I'm not ordering anymore before Christmas. I don't need anything bad enough to wait a month! Maybe after all their Christmas returns I'll check in February to see how it's going. If it's something just for me & I have purchased it before I may order knowing it's going to take forever to get here. It will have to be a fantastic sale price though!  

New Contributor

I placed an order on the 7th for something that has still not shipped.. To make it worse I need to travel soon and fear this item will be sitting outside while I am away. There is no option shown to cancel the order. This was not shown as being backordered when I placed the order and it's so wrong that an order processing for 3 weeks cannot be cancelled. I will not be ordering any seasonal gifts this year from QVC. Don't want them arriving AFTER Christmas! 

Esteemed Contributor
The other day I posted a comment about the mistakes in orders being made. I was waiting for an item a d when it was delivered it was an itemThat I did not order and the invoice enclosed was for a woman in the State of Washington. I called CS and they told me to return it to them which I did. That poor woman will now have to wait until Q gets it and sends it to her. What irritated me was the item I was waiting for thst never came was showing delivered. CS I Must say sent me out another of my item and credited me for the original one. Then about 5 days later there was a package in my mail from a person in PA whose name I didn’t recognize. She obviously received my item and kindly sent it to me on her own dime and included the invoice and shipping envelope. That was very nice of her. I realize it’s a busy time and mistakes happen but honestly it is frustrating
New Contributor
I ordered the lock and lock Christmas bag TSV on the 6th and it is still in limbo. It was to be ‘delivered’ the 19th. I can’t even cancel it. I won’t need them to give out treats for Thanksgiving now and I can’t even cancel!? Ugh.