QVC Customer Care

Re: Is the Q Ending 24 Hour Programming?

@Reever 

I will pass on your feedback. Thank you!

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Not ALL of us live on the east coast OR maybe that's where most of their business .originates.  2AM is 11PM for us in the west.............oh well.

Super Contributor

I watch QVC during theses hours live and am extremely disappointed this is being done. 

Super Contributor

Big mistake. 

As if watching excess airing of the TSV wasn't already bad enough.

This is horrible news.
 Shipping is bad, rerunning items over and over. 

Time to look for a better shopping experience.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC

The presumptive reasoning behind this move would be cost cutting due to declining sales.  Perhaps TPTB would be better served by evaluating the hosts and merchandise being presented during those hours rather than exaggerate what has already become repetitive, stagnant offerings.

I don't see how 5 hours of repeating the midnight hour is a benefit to Q or its customers.  It is bad enough that we have to contend with dedicated TSV hours followed by the TSV taking up much of the time period preceding and succeeding the dedicated time slots.

Since you will effectively be broadcasting 5+ hours of the TSV can we hope that means less saturation of TSV showings during live hours?   It really has become excessive.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I am thinking of this from another perspective.  Perhaps they want to give the employees time to sleep.  Overnight shifts are terrible. 

Honored Contributor

Disappointing news.  I start work at 6AM (EST).  Very frequently I’m up at 4AM watching and shopping, while getting ready for work.  I also telework some days and shop in earnest during those early hours, with my morning coffee.  Even on weekends, I find myself up by 4AM.  

So to anyone who says “you should be asleep,” do you really think the entire country is all on your sleep schedule? 

Regular Contributor

I thought the repeat shows in the middle of the night were for those on the west coast and further since they’re 3-4 hours behind EST. Maybe I’m wrong?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh boy, the once mighty Q is by all appearances circling the drain...

Image result for circling the drain gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I’m seeing a lot of comments from people saying they like to “watch” QVC during overnight hours to keep them company or because they can’t sleep, but I’m not seeing anyone say they “shop” during those hours. QVC is not there to keep you company or entertain you, it’s there for you to spend your money.