Regular Contributor

I ordered a pair of Denim & Co jeans on 11/5/2019. They have not shipped as of this date. I am very frustrated with the continuing delays in shipping. Putting a blurb on your internet page apologizing for delayed shipping does not make everything okay. QVC needs to fix this issue. I am pretty much done with ordering from this company. They take no responsibility for inadequate customer service.

Regular Contributor

Ditto! See my post above under customer care. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  I have orders in process since last week, but we are not allowed to cancel them.

This issue has been going on for so long and it is very frustrating.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered two items on 11/5; one shipped(supposedly)on the 11th, and the second one shipped on 11/12.  I just do not understand the delays in processing orders and getting them shipped out.   Perhaps the Q shoud have hired more people for their warehouses rather than hosts.

Trusted Contributor

The shipping is all over the place.  I just received an order today that I had placed on October 26th.  18 days later!

On the bright side, an order from November 8th has just shipped today.  

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad I'm not bothered by the longer wait to get my QVC orders. I'm also not bothered by not being allowed to cancel orders.

If I ordered something, I can wait for it...I don't feel a need to cancel or have shopper's remorse.

So many posts I read about shipping issues are so over the top, one would think the world was ending...good grief.

Trusted Contributor
@Susan Louise, I think many shoppers have just reached their frustration tolerance level with QVC and their unreliable business practices. It appears that you have been fortunate in your QVC dealings and that's great, truly, but it is obvious, judging by the many unhappy posters, that not everyone has been as lucky as you. Your patience level also seems very high. Not everyone has feels as you do, nor should they. It's not a case of "the world is ending" but we should try to understand where these shoppers are coming from, attitude wise. I don't often purchase, nor have I personally had any difficulties with QVC but I respect the feelings of others who have, knowing that with any purchase, I, and you, could end up in the same frustrating and helpless situation.
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books  I have to wait just as long for orders to arrive and returns to be processed. I am not 'special' in the eyes of QVC. I just don't let the waiting bother or frustrate me. The orders I placed will get here when they get here.

CS has been great, I have been getting a lot of price adjustments for products/items I bought recently and I'm loving all the FREE S&H lately.

Despite the slow shipping, I LOVE QVC.