Respected Contributor

Customer Care - HELP!!!

[ Edited ]

I'm having trouble placing an order online. I don't want to go into the issue here.

I've called customer service, asked to speak with a supervisor and was told not able to do this. Your customer care said they would send a message to supervisor and in 2 days I would get a call!!! REALLY!! 2 DAYS?? I've waited more than 24 hours  to get this resolved. 

Who can help me???

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate.  Best to describe your problem in an email to the mods @ qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate 

Email the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very good at responding.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Why do you have to order online? Just call and order.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer Care - HELP!!!

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

Why do you have to order online? Just call and order.

@CLHS68    One reason could be that OP is hearing or vocally impaired and Q does not have a published TTY number.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp I would agree but she said she called customer care.

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Care - HELP!!!

[ Edited ]

FYI........CLHS68

I CAN'T PLACE ANY TYPE OF ORDER, ON THE PHONE, ONLINE, AS QVC'S SYSTEM ISN'T ACCEPTING MY NEW CC. ( THIS CC WORKS EVERYWHERE BUT QVC) I SPOKE WITH FINANCE THIS AM AND WAS TOLD THEY WOULD FIX IT AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PURCHASE IN 10 MINUTES. IT'S BEEN 6 HOURS AND NOTHING IS FIXED. NO ONE FROM QVC CAN EVEN HELP. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2 DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!

THIS COMPANY IS GOING DOWN HILL FAST. WHO CAN STAY IN BUSINESS WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE???? I SELDOM BUY FROM QVC AND WOULDN'T NOW BUT WHAT I WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE @ QVC.