Occasional Contributor

Similar thing with me, I ordered something on 12/11, paid for express shipment with a 12/16 delivery date. Today is 12/20 and it's still in process. I have no hope for a Christmas delivery at this point. It's very frustrating, no sense in emailing customer service, all I get is the generic we are sorry excuse, blah blah blah.

Occasional Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Starting in October the news was constantly reporting that due to people shopping online due to the pandemic, shippers would be (and ARE) overloaded.

You really didn't give much of a lead time to get a gift in time for Christmas, not during these times. But who knows, it might show up.

As of two days ago QVC was still guaranteeing Christmas delivery, if they can't deliver by Christmas then there should be no guarantee. Please stop being a shill for QVC, you look silly.

Occasional Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

That's only six days.  Most sites warn there are delays in shipping.  Dn't know what you were expecting at this point in the season.  If it's something they said would arrive by the 23rd, then you still have plenty of time.

As of two days ago QVC was still guaranteeing Christmas delivery, if they can't deliver by Christmas then there should be no guarantee. Please stop being a shill for QVC, you look silly.

Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order on the 18th which guaranteed Christmas delivery. I love a challenge and I know it has been done many times where the package was delivered by UPS all the way to my house before Christmas. Things have changed so I'll just wait for the delivery.

Contributor

Same here.  I ordered two items on the 9th and they are still in "Preparing Your Order."  I've contacted customer service 4 times about it and have gotten nowhere.  They just apologize for the delay, but no explanation or estimate on when the items will ship.  I've ordered things after that day and have already received them.  I don't mind waiting, but I would like to know if I am actually going to get these items or if the order will be ultimately cancelled.

Contributor

I checked just ten minutes ago......still pending/processing.  I wrote an email to the QVC Social Team on the 18th and Barb stated that she reached out to the vendor and they acknowledged receiving the order and it should be processing soon.  I guess QVC is the middle person for this particular kitty door mat as this must come from some other vendor.  

I ordered a dog door mat on the 11th and it was delivered on the 15th.  So, I know this can be done.  I would really love to discover who this vendor is....just so I never will order from them again.  

Yes, I have read all the comments and perhaps it is my fault for ordering on the 11th of December....I should have ordered the 11th of October.  I hope all of you that have ordered are successful.

Contributor

Update!

After sending email number 3 to the QVC social team, a shipping label was created by the vendor but UPS hasn't picked it up.  Going on day six of not being picked up.  I believe the vendor made the shipping label just to quiet down the questionning requests I was making.  

I contacted my neice and told her the dilemma with her Christmas gift and she said she was going to keep an eye out for it.  The estimated date of delivery has now been ammended to 12/29/2020.  Well, it's still sitting there, so I know that's not going to happen.  How disappointing but at this point, I'm going to wait it out a little more and just see what happens.  It is a little disconcerting that I've paid for it and there is sits.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope that it arrives soon. My order that was guaranteed for Christmas delivery arrived on the 22nd (I ordered the last day 18th Christmas delivery). It arrived by UPS all the way.

If only (I know) QVC would consider sending the packages by UPS (all the way) say from the begining of Nov, that alone would be the BEST Christmas present for the Customers. Hey, I could wish.

Contributor

Well, my order from 12-11-2020 is still sitting there with shipping label processed and that's it.  So, I've contacted the QVC social team to cancel the order, doesn't look like it will ever go out.  I then went to Amazon and ordered a real cute kitty door mat that will be delivered 12-30-2020.  I should have done this from the get go.  

I know that things are very "trying" at best but this is totally unacceptable.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered something on 12/14 and it was still In Process on 12/26. I ended up canceling the order.