New Contributor

I received an email saying my order for a Dyson Air Roller was confirmed. I set up easy payments. Logged in to check shipment and it said I had no orders. I called customer service and told they cancelled my order because they couldn't verify my info. I verified my address and was told I would get a call back.  Why wasn't I called when they decided to just cancel my order? I verified my cell number which is correct. This make BS. Of course no one has called me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Confirmed then canceled

[ Edited ]

I have to ask. Are you a first time buyer to QVC with no established credit history with them hoping to get home an item over $500 on an Easy Pay? They set the terms on to whom they issue an interest free loan. 

You could try contacting by email the Social Team here at:

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Etoile308 , if you're making a first time purchase of a high priced item on any online site, you have to expect a little 'extra vetting' to be sure that your provided info is correct.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

I am fine with the extra vetting but no one even called me.  They just canceled my order with no notice 

Honored Contributor

@Lucih  I would also suggest you contact the Social Team by email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with all of your info and your concerns. They are excellent at assiting with problems.

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed first time posters on multiple threads with horror stories about high end purchases. I question if they are true or just QVC bashers! Some may be true but I doubt they all are.

New Contributor

Re: Confirmed then canceled

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac My mom buys from QVC. I am a first time buyer. I was confused with the email saying my purchase was confirmed and would be shipping. Then when I logged in I had no order showing.  I spoke with customer service saying they didn't understand and maybe the finical team need to confirm my info, which she did.  She also told me I ordered had been canceled. I never received an email or phone call.  The lady on the line from customer service said I should have been contacted. So I am not here to just bash. I came here to get an answer when my calls and emails go unanswered.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucih This happens more often than not.  It's not mentioned during the presentation that an order can be cancelled due lack of history with QVC.  Usually with big ticket item.  It appears in these situations QVC doesn't want to take a "risk".  Sorry this happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I have noticed first time posters on multiple threads with horror stories about high end purchases. I question if they are true or just QVC bashers! Some may be true but I doubt they all are.

@mspatmacIt's true. Check out QVC's Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucih wrote:

@mspatmac My mom buys from QVC. I am a first time buyer. I was confused with the email saying my purchase was confirmed and would be shipping. Then when I logged in I had no order showing.  I spoke with customer service saying they didn't understand and maybe the finical team need to confirm my info, which she did.  She also told me I ordered had been canceled. I never received an email or phone call.  The lady on the line from customer service said I should have been contacted. So I am not here to just bash. I came here to get an answer when my calls and emails go unanswered.

@Lucih That's why I said some so not to point fingers. I am sorry what happened to you.  Welcome to the boards and please don't take it personally.  Thanks for reponding.