Respected Contributor

In Process 7 days?

[ Edited ]

Can someone in CS please tell me why this item and the 2nd one ordered on 9/1/18 are still In Process as of today, 9/8/18?

A343121No Image Found

Vionic Micro-Suede Slip-on Mules - Adell

Item Price: $75.11

Purchased on 5 Easy Payments

Quantity: 1

Esteemed Contributor

Sad isn't it     Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

Re: In Process 7 days?

[ Edited ]

Hi @ScarletDove, I am so sorry for the delay. I checked both orders and the last comments stated there was an email/automated phone call sent to you about a 2 to 3 day delay in shippment. The email could have been sent to you junk box that has happened. I did notice that the first order mentioned has been loaded on the truck an once it has reached the first hub you will be able to track it. 

Honored Contributor

"and the beat goes on and the beat goes on".....

Honored Contributor

The same thing happened very recently to me with 2 of the same item (diam everyday tennis bracelet). It was my size, I ordered two. Remained 'in process' for 2 weeks if n ot longer. Then I checked just yesterday again, and now it's on 'waitlist'. REALLY?????  Then I pulled up the actual item and WHAT???? it's sold out. How does this happen?  I cancelled the order needless to say.

It's okay because I'm expecting a LTP Ripka tennis bracelet that's much nicer, hoepfully more durable too. Excited to get this one.