Honored Contributor

We've complained that some of us cannot sign on.  Why are the mods ignoring our complaints?  This has gone on for 4 days with no comment from the moderators.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Request Entity Too Large

I have had the problem signing in--sometimes I have to enter my password 6 times and then sometimes I get that "entity too large" also.  I have reported it and it is still happening.

Honored Contributor

The "entity" message seems to come and go but when it comes, I can do nothing and it may stick around for a long period.  I've done all the usual things to fix.  No problem with any other website.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've found that when this is happening, you are signed in. After you sign in and get the message, to to the home page and then hit the link at the bottom of the page for blogs and forums and it will come up with you logged in. 

At least that is how it is working for me. I'm obviously getting logged in even though that screen is coming up. I just have to go to another page and access the forums. 

Respected Contributor

Restarting my computer solved the problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624@Beth-QVC posted that the QVC Social Team is aware of the problems and that they reported it to IT support.   I saw her posts to that effect on at least 2 threads.   Once they forward the information, my impression is that their hands are tied and all of us are at the mercy of the web hosting service.   

I'm not saying people shouldn't continue to post about it, however, to let the moderators know it's continuing for some of them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Signing in a few min ago is the first time in a few days I haven't had the issue. But even when it happened at Sign In I too was actually signed in and able to get here by clicking again on QVC Forum on my Favorites Bar. And so far it hasn't cropped up moving from thread to thread either  And I probably just cursed myself by saying it out loud......so to speak.

Respected Contributor

Oh good!!!  I thought I had been banned! yes it is intermittent, (obviously,or I wouldnt be here now) But it IS persistent!

Thank you for posting this..I am relieved!

Esteemed Contributor

Well I did indeed curse myself. Just had to sign again and it's baaaaack.

Honored Contributor

I get that message too.  I've also discovered that even though I'm getting the message I'm still getting signed in.  What I do as soon as that message pops up, I'll just put QVC into the address bar at the top for a fresh page, then scroll down to the forums and now I can see if I have any notifications and that I'm signed in.

It's an extra step or two and is annoying....but it works for me.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon!