Honored Contributor

Re: I submitted a review but it hasn't been posted

@FleaMktQn...try writing another review. I just wrote one this morning for a Paula’s Choice product and it is posted now. It was a 4-Star review. I’ve noticed when I write 5-Star reviews they post within minutes. When I write a less than 5-Star review it takes a little longer to post.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn...try writing another review. I just wrote one this morning for a Paula’s Choice product and it is posted now. It was a 4-Star review. I’ve noticed when I write 5-Star reviews they post within minutes. When I write a less than 5-Star review it takes a little longer to post.

@SurferWife  The review was for the Bella Spirit Duo, I bought 3 of them and have a 4th on advance order. I was going to do another review but I can't, it says "Duplicate Submission" when I click to write a review, and the review I wrote is there but it hasn't posted on the product page.

You KNOW this was a 5 star review Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn It may just be a glitch...I emailed CS and they were able to help.  I have noticed within the last week or so that my reviews are taking a little longer to post (disclaimer says up to 5 days to post).  Today I attempted to write a review and it wanted me to pick another nickname????? I did not post the review because I wanted the current nickname to remain the same.  I am thinking that if I changed the nickname then the previous reviews would disappear!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @GAQShopr53  I'm still hopeful that @Beth-QVC can help with it Smiley Very Happy

I wouldn't want to post with a different nickname either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Or any Mod that can help.  It won't take our names.   Waaaaaaaaaaaaa  It says my name is taken.   I want to be me.  HELP    LOL

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@FleaMktQn

We recently did a revamp on our product review system and we are constantly working on the "glitches" that have occurred. What name did you use for the review?

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  I was the OP for this thread and the review was submitted for item A350836 on 9-6-18 with the name FleaMktQn

The title for the review was,   MORE AMAZING WEN Cleansing Conditioners

Thank You So Much, Pam

@Beth-QVC  My review has been removed so now I can leave a review. But wait, I tried to post another one and it's saying my nickname is already taken. System doesn't recognized that my nickname is mine.

Now What??? Thanks for you help