Respected Contributor

I submitted a review but it hasn't been posted

I submitted a review for A350836 on 9-6-18 My review is there but it has not been posted. I was going to do another review but I can't, it says Duplicate Submission. How do I get my review posted?

Honored Contributor

Re: I submitted a review but it hasn't been posted

@FleaMktQn.    If your review hasn't posted by now, there was probably something objectionable in it and it's not going to post.  I write many reviews and they usually post within an hour.  The most common mistake people make is to bring up customer service issues that have nothing to do with the appearance or performance of the item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  This was a very positive review. I just copied & pasted.

I've been a WEN Girl for almost 5 years... I've tried them all and they all work well for me... But there is something extra special about the Bella Spirit Cleansing Conditioners... The scent is very light, perfect for mixing... My hair is extra soft and conditioned after using them... The Indigo really added a lovely cool tone to my hair, it was subtle and beautiful... The Traditional doesn't get enough love, it is awesome too... I love these and won't without them...

What do you think? Anything objectionable?

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn      No, it's a nice review; I don't see anything they would DING on what you wrote.  Maybe the moderators could check on it for you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@FleaMktQn      No, it's a nice review; I don't see anything they would DING on what you wrote.  Maybe the moderators could check on it for you?

Thank You @Kachina624  That's what I'm hoping for

Honored Contributor

I’ve had this happen to me before.  I submitted a review that was positive containing nothing objectionable and it never got posted.  Sometimes I think things just get messed up.  It could very well be a mix-up on QVC’s end and nothing you did wrong at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's an IT problem.  When I checked my old reviews, they were all missing and the only review that showed up wasn't even written by me and was for a product I never purchased.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Will you see if you can get my review posted???

You are Our WEN Champion Heart Thanks for any help you can give Heart

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn

We recently did a revamp on our product review system and we are constantly working on the "glitches" that have occurred. What name did you use for the review?

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@FleaMktQn

We recently did a revamp on our product review system and we are constantly working on the "glitches" that have occurred. What name did you use for the review?

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  I was the OP for this thread and the review was submitted for item A350836 on 9-6-18 with the name FleaMktQn

The title for the review was,   MORE AMAZING WEN Cleansing Conditioners

Thank You So Much, Pam