Respected Contributor

I order a lot from QVC.  Hence a few returns hear and there but almost all get "lost" in Sparks Nevada.  This is yet another plea for Q to can their shipping 3rd party contract with whoever can't get it right and make me and so many others happy campers/shoppers.  Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

What do you call "lost"?  Are you speaking of a delay of a day or two?  Those of us in the South have that same delay in Hodgkins, I'll.  Everything eventually gets to it's destination.  This is the new reality of online shopping.  Adjust or go to the mall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don’t think this is the reality of online shopping.  Amazon, LLBean, Macy’s ,Lands End, Wayfair get it right just to name a few other retailers.  QVC use to be good, not anymore. Items spends DAYS. in processing. Even with one or two day shipping you can’t count on receiving your item because it could spend 5 days ptocessing..you just can’t count on a speedy delivery.  

Valued Contributor

What do you mean lost? I always get my packages.Maybe someone is stealing them from your porch.

Respected Contributor

Sorry if some misunderstood, I'm speaking of returns not delivered orders.  

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I order a lot from QVC.  Hence a few returns hear and there but almost all get "lost" in Sparks Nevada.  This is yet another plea for Q to can their shipping 3rd party contract with whoever can't get it right and make me and so many others happy campers/shoppers.  Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I don’t think this is the reality of online shopping.  Amazon, LLBean, Macy’s ,Lands End, Wayfair get it right just to name a few other retailers.  QVC use to be good, not anymore. Items spends DAYS. in processing. Even with one or two day shipping you can’t count on receiving your item because it could spend 5 days ptocessing..you just can’t count on a speedy delivery.  

Thank you Lizzy!  I agree.  My problem is returns and I don't think anyone should adjust to poor shipping.  The OP always gives me a pain.......

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree.  The shipping was really good for a few of my orders and then bam.  Everything just sitting in process now.  I am also waiting for a credit to be appled that I called about, and they said it takes a few weeks?  Why?   I agreed to keep a lantern that the timer was not working.  I was given a partial refund since it does not shut off.  My credit was applied last Thursday but yet , It still isn't back in my account.    Not Happy!   :0(