Regular Contributor

I can't seem to find a way to e-mail QVC concerning a return. Also CHAT won't work. Is it just me?

Honored Contributor

@estaw2000 

You can email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@estaw2000  QVC's "Live Chat" option hasn't worked for Years! It's been mentioned on this board many, many times. Posters have said they've told Customer Service, and people have sent emails about Chat, to no avail. QVC is certainly behind the times with some things. Good luck with your email. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

There is a phone number and email address under "Customer Service".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@estaw2000 wrote:

I can't seem to find a way to e-mail QVC concerning a return. Also CHAT won't work. Is it just me?

Hi @estaw2000 good afternoon, thank you for posting here in our Community Customer Care forum. We can help, please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with return inquiry, thank you. Kim 

Honored Contributor

they do live chats now via facebook messenger. it is also a great way to get in touch with the customer service social team.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein