New Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to Verify recent order

[ Edited ]

I place an order on 12/15. Currently still saying IN PROCESS. Early this morning I received an email stating that I needed to call customer care to verify my information. I have call numerous times and still has been unable to reach a live person. I called my bank and was told the order and funds were accepted and the best option is to contact a Qvc associate. I have left a message for a supervisor to call me because my credit card statement matches the order billing details. This is bad timing as I paid for Premium Delivery! This is a Christmas gift. My EDD is 12/16. The way things are looking that won’t happened and it will be a bummer because QVC has taken my money out of my account and I opted for premium delivery. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: How to Verify recent order

E-mail QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and all pertinent information.  They are very good at solving issues. 

Trusted Contributor

The same thing happened to me yesterday.   I had placed an order for the waffleizer.  It said it went thru.  Then the next day it said 'Contact CS'.   I wrote to the Social team.  They said it was a ' card issue'.  And that the waffle maker had ' sold out'.   Not true because I had placed orders with same card right after and they are fine.  I also checked last night and the waffle maker is back in stock.  I think its a QVC/computer issue,  so I canceled and ordered from Amazon.   No 'card issues'  and its already been shipped out.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @kalebjaxkarson I just sent you an email.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you so much for that email and happy holidays to you!

Occasional Contributor

I am currently experiencing the same issue. I received the same email and have reached out quite a few times to support but no response back. Please help in anyway.