Trusted Contributor

This is then 4th month where I did not get a statement! I called customer 3 times and every time I was told it would be taken care of. NOT! I used to get paper statements  and that is what I want to continue. I'm getting tired of just guessing what I owe. Can anyone help me with this? I'm a long time customer but if this is taken care of then I will have to close my account as it is too stressful having to go through this every month! TIA  Bernadine Reid

Honored Contributor

Re: Not getting my statements

[ Edited ]

@arrabella 

You do realize that the QVC credit card statements are generated by Synchrony Bank?

They are the account owner for Q card and many other credit cards.

Somehow, paperless got turned on ...Synchrony periodically sends out emails to get us to go paperless.  You may have accidentally responded?

You need to contact Snychrony Bank.  If you are calling CS reps here at QVC, they actually can NOT help you.  They can NOT adjust the settings on your credit card.

Otherwise, you can go online here and print or view your own copy.

You do not need to guess.

My Account at the top

Pay Q card

That will take you to the Synchrony page for your Q credit card.  You can print or view your monthly statement.

You can also manage your preferences to get a mailed statement turned back on.

If that doesn't work for you, Call Synchrony...have your account # ready and tell the rep to MAIL YOU STATEMENTS.

1-866-419-4096

HTH

Honored Contributor

@arrabella   My advice would be that you be careful to make sure you have other credit to use before you cancel any card, and it it's a concern that your FICO score can take a small but temporary hit when you cancel.

I don't use a QVC card, but all is not always rosy elsewhere.  One of my major cards actually expired when I wasn't paying attention to the dates, so I was surprised when I got a notice in the mail that I would receive a new card within 10 days.  That did not happen.  I called, got promise of a new date which also didn't happen.  When the new card final came - 18 days after the other had expired, I tucked it away.  I will use it eventually because it has benefits I like.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @arrabella @RespectLife is correct you will need to contact QCard Services at Synchrony Bank: 1-877-490-1787 concerning your statement.

Respected Contributor

I manage my account on line.  Easy to do and forget the clutter.  You can check it any time and mine is due same time every month.