Honored Contributor

How do you stop Zulilly emails?

I want to continue receiving emails from QVC but do not want any emails about Zulilly.  How can this be done?  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: How do you stop Zulilly emails?

Hello, If you open one of the Zulilly emails there should be a link (usually at the bottom of the page) that says "unsubscribe" Click on that and it should unsubscribe you. It may take a few days to go into effect though. Hope that helps.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

The QVC and Zulily websites are not connected.  What you do on one won't affect the other.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

You can block the sender from your email also.  Some sites I unsubscribe from but I keep getting the emails.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

Mark them as spam.  With any luck a pop up will also come up with an option to unsubscribe.     

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CalmInTheHeart wrote:

I want to continue receiving emails from QVC but do not want any emails about Zulilly.  How can this be done?  Thanks.

@CalminHeart, I believe you might be referring to the QVC-issued Zulily email promotions.   In this case, the sender is QVC, so if you "unsubscribe" you'll also stop all QVC email messages.

These emails began when the two companies became associated with each other.

There was a thread in March about this -- here's the title and link:

"Is there a way to stop Zulily emails?!" (http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Is-there-a-way-to-stop-Zulily-emails/td-p/2626473)

@Brittany-QVC's response on the thread was:

"Sorry to hear this is causing you frustration! I'm not sure that we currently have the option to opt of of those e-mails specifically, but I'll pass the request along to our e-mail marketing team. 

Brittany"

hth!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

Hello, If you open one of the Zulilly emails there should be a link (usually at the bottom of the page) that says "unsubscribe" Click on that and it should unsubscribe you. It may take a few days to go into effect though. Hope that helps.

I tried this and it said QVC and Zulilly emails would stop.  I'd like to keep receiving Q emails.   

QVC Social Team

Hello @CalminHeart - The emails about Zulilly you are receiving are from QVC so you would have to discontinue QVC emails to stop them. You should only be received one or two a month about Zulilly though. Hope this helps.