Contributor
I got a vest that I want to exchange for a smaller size. Do I have to pay shipping back to QVC and then they don’t charge for the shipping back to me? Or is all the shipping free? Thanks
Honored Contributor

Re: How do free exchanges work

For an exchange, you are not charged for the return label nor shipping on the exchange.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

But good luck with getting your correct size in your color choice! Due to the turnaround of the exchange time, by the time QVC received my exchange, the items were already sold out! This happened several different times!
Contributor

Shipping is free this weekend so I may just order the correct size and return the other one. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
But good luck with getting your correct size in your color choice! Due to the turnaround of the exchange time, by the time QVC received my exchange, the items were already sold out! This happened several different times!

vest season will be over 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JMN73   I've done a few exchanges recently with absolutely no problem AND what I exchanged for were actually in stock so no problems.

You DO need to use their return prepd label. The turnaround time is was no longer at least for me, than the typical shipping 7-10 days. They'll show on your order list the item you returned as a return, then processed the new item correct size and/or color as a 'new buy' I'll say but your slip with the new item indicates $0.00 for it. They'll acknowledge as usual with an email to indicate your exchange had been received, new item on the way.

I would encourage that you just be sure to check your credit card statement making sure you were not charged anything for the exchanged new item.

I'll add by saying if what you want is no longer in stock you'll get a typical refund but no new item coming back to you, and they;ll email you to this affect too.

Trusted Contributor

But unfortunately, if you really wanted the item, getting a full refund is not what you bargained for! Free exchange policy is iffy at best and folks should not get their hopes up that they will receive the exchanged item before it is out of stock!😔