Valued Contributor

How do I contact QVC about a missing return?

I bravely went to the post office on May 22nd with 1 exchange and 2 returns. I finally received 2 emails today that my return/exchange were on their way. There was nothing about the 3rd package, and on my order status, it just says "not available". When I try to call, I am told to check online for information. Live chat says it is busy, and there is no longer an email address for me to send my information to.

What am I supposed to do? I find it very frustrating that my orders can be taken readily and I can be charged, but there is no customer service aviailable for issues like this. My packages apparently sat at the post office for 11 days, and now one is missing?

Believe me I know things are totally different due to the pandemic. That is why I waited a number of weeks to go to the post office!

Can someone in Customer Care help me out here? What do I do about a missing package that I know was with the other two I left in the bin at the Post Office?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: How do I contact QVC about a missing return?

@cotto22 

Send an email to: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Just curious....

How many tracking #s are listed on your post office receipt? 

Have you also checked w/the post office regarding that 3rd item?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

And I would like to know why My item went from processing to backorder.....

Valued Contributor

I did not get a receipt. I put them in the bin. I rarely return or exchange, and with the pandemic (I am immune suppressed) I ran in and ran out with mask and gloves on. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

Respected Contributor

@Lola wrote:

Just a guess--they ran out of it??

Honored Contributor

@Lola wrote:

@Lola    Another guess: Your item didn't arrive in the warehouse as scheduled and they're waiting for it.  Transportation services are overwhelmed.  Be patient please.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I never got a receipt when I left my packages at the post office. I did take a photo of the return label that has the tracking numbers. As I recall, you can track your packages thru newlogistics website. I hope this helps you. 

Valued Contributor

Update: I did email the social team, and after a few email exchanges, I received a refund for the missing package. I replied to several team members, and I cannot express how wonderful the experience was. They were quick, efficient, and understood the issue immediately. These people must be the cream of the crop.

Thank you so much! Now I one less thing to be anxious about, lol.

Occasional Contributor

QVC uses a "third-party" vendor to pick up packages. They have nothing to do with USPS, so USPS can't help you. They offer no tracking information, my recent package has been floating around for a week. Had to call several times get a refund, As the customer service line isn't being answered. Sometimes it's better to pay and ship at yourself, then at least you can track it. But who wants to deal with a post office now? If all else fails, contact your credit card bank or company and file a charge back. I've been ordering through several companies through the Covid epidemic, and haven't had these issues.

Super Contributor

I do that as well (take a picture of the tracking # on the return label); this is one of the reasons I treasure pre-paid labels..... I can just drop it and go, if there is a line.  I suspect that it might be cheaper to pay for the return myself in some instances, but my time is worth $$ too.

I have found that both QVC and HSN are beyond accomodating, when it comes to 'missing' packages.  Recently, I returned an item to HSN.   For weeks, the order status did not indicate the item was returned, nor had I gotten an email acknowledging my return.

I did a chat with customer service, and gave them the tracking info from the return label, and they refunded me on the spot.  I STILL don't know where the package is (when I was tracking online at USPS, it was hard to tell where the package was.  according to that tracking, it went back and forth between a couple locations, so I gave up).