Visitor

Just have been wanting to compliment the hostess, Jane Treacy! She is so much fun to watch, very informative, not rude to the models or the brand respresentatives, and she has great style with good ideas that help.

Honored Contributor

This should be intersting Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Jane is definitely an oldie but goodie among the QVC hosts.  I find her engagement with her guests, the models and the crew delightful.  She's always prepared for a show, and it's easy to tell that she has fully studied the products which she will be presenting, so that she can describe, but also it allows her to formulate questions for the vendor she thinks the viewer may have. There are often posts on these boards criticizing her chatter during presentations, but to my ears regardless of how much talk is unrelated to product details, she always manages to give me enough useful information about an item to make an informed purchase decision.  

Respected Contributor

You'll grow tired of Jane T. She is very professional, which I appreciate, but that's it for me. Very few, if any hosts I like watching. I'm not new to QVC as you seem to be.

Respected Contributor

I think QVC and all the hosts, vendors, models, and everyone behind the scenes have been doing a great job under most unusual circumstances. They're working new shifts, covering things not usually in their wheelhouse, and adapting to new technology and ways to present.

I can't imagine being a vendor and having to go from a studio to presenting from my own living room or kitchen, but they have. Or a producer suddenly having to figure out how to get all the chat windows and audio working and making it look good enough for TV. My company can't even manage to do a conference call without someone putting their own phone on hold and broadcasting hold music to everyone on the call.

Respected Contributor

I, too, think the staff has done a great job keeping the channel up and running and it has been "fun" to see different hosts doing shows that they aren't usually assigned too.  Good job to all!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MizSusie Thank you so much for sharing your kind compliment about Jane with us. I will be sure to pass it on and she will be thrilled. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you're enjoying Jane and took the time to say so. 

Why do some of you have to dump on everything? 

Honored Contributor

I've been watching Jane since the early nineties. She has always been my favorite host.

Respected Contributor

Why must everyone have the same opinion Genxmuse? We are all different & can express our opinion on this forum.