Valued Contributor

Horrible return process - Help

Ridiculous return process.  I dropped off at the post office on 03/25 and it hasn't left the state. In fact it is now back to the originating city and has been stuck there since 04/04. Meanwhile my next easy pay will be deducted from my account in a few days.

Tracking Number Label Source Date Printed Status  
    View Details
Package Progress City State Date Time
Picked Up by Shipping AgentTORRANCECA04/04/201905:44
DeliveredOntarioCA04/02/201918:00
In transitCOMMERCECA04/02/201916:41
Arrived at Shipping FacilityCOMMERCECA04/02/201908:52
Available for PickupTORRANCECA03/31/201910:26
USPS in possession of the itemTORRANCECA03/29/201924:14
USPS in possession of the itemTORRANCECA03/25/201913:10
Trusted Contributor

Re: Horrible return process - Help

@PatriciaG  seems like an issue with the PO.

Valued Contributor

@Equuleus  - QVC's 3rd party shipper picked it up from the PO on the 29th.  Its been in their hands since.

QVC Customer Care

@PatriciaG wrote:

Ridiculous return process.  I dropped off at the post office on 03/25 and it hasn't left the state. In fact it is now back to the originating city and has been stuck there since 04/04. Meanwhile my next easy pay will be deducted from my account in a few days.

Tracking Number Label Source Date Printed Status  
        View Details
Package Progress City State Date Time
Picked Up by Shipping Agent TORRANCE CA 04/04/2019 05:44
Delivered Ontario CA 04/02/2019 18:00
In transit COMMERCE CA 04/02/2019 16:41
Arrived at Shipping Facility COMMERCE CA 04/02/2019 08:52
Available for Pickup TORRANCE CA 03/31/2019 10:26
USPS in possession of the item TORRANCE CA 03/29/2019 24:14
USPS in possession of the item TORRANCE CA 03/25/2019 13:10

Hi @PatriciaG 

I am sorry that the return process is taking so long. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can check on this for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

see my post from a few days ago,

on these issues 

I can order and return a package from A in the time it takes for and order to be still stuck in the order process her 

Valued Contributor

4/12/2019

Hi Barbara-QVC:

It would be great if IF YOU PERSONALLY PICKED UP THE BALL AND PERSONALLY ADDRESSES THIS ISSUE WITH QVC, THEIR SHIPPING DEPT, THEIR WAREHOUSE, THEIR REFUND DEPT , THEIR CUSTOMER REPS AND SUPERVISORS, AND ALL THE POWERS THAT BE AT QVC, SO THIS ISSUE IS FINALLY ONCE AND FOR ALL REALLY ADDRESSED AND COMPLETELY RESOLVED, BECAUSE IT IS GOING ON FOR YEARS STILL UNADDRESSED AND RESOLVED AT QVC.

KINDLY REPLY AND THANK YOU BARBARA-QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PatriciaG - I'm guessing the shipping details are just listed out of order; it looks like your return was delivered on 4/2 in Ontario, which is where one of QVC's warehouses is located. (Whenever I'm tracking a return, the "Picked Up By Shipping Agent" step comes right after "Available for Pickup," which is logical.) Hopefully Barbara can help you figure out whether your refund has been processed or will be soon. Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

@GiantsLover wrote:

4/12/2019

Hi Barbara-QVC:

It would be great if IF YOU PERSONALLY PICKED UP THE BALL AND PERSONALLY ADDRESSES THIS ISSUE WITH QVC, THEIR SHIPPING DEPT, THEIR WAREHOUSE, THEIR REFUND DEPT , THEIR CUSTOMER REPS AND SUPERVISORS, AND ALL THE POWERS THAT BE AT QVC, SO THIS ISSUE IS FINALLY ONCE AND FOR ALL REALLY ADDRESSED AND COMPLETELY RESOLVED, BECAUSE IT IS GOING ON FOR YEARS STILL UNADDRESSED AND RESOLVED AT QVC.

KINDLY REPLY AND THANK YOU BARBARA-QVC

Hi @GiantsLover 

I would be more than happy to share your feedback with our returns department.

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I feel your pain. My return/exchange sat at the post office for an entire week before it was picked up and sent to its next location. It took 3 days before it was scanned as even being at the post office. So, I dropped it off on April 3, and now 8 days later, it is in transit back to QVC. It will take at least 2 weeks to get there and for my return to be processed into an exchange. What are the odds my size will be available by then? And yet I could have mailed it on my own and it would be at QVC in 3 or 4 days. The system is horrible.

I need to seriously rethink my purchases at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I do not really know - what is the average days taken for returns to be actioned?  I realize we are all in different states but there must be a common denominator for returns.

I returned TSV Vionic sandals on March 25th used Q’s return shipping label - and today - 4/12 - on my a/c the return is showing as received - about 18 days in all.

Wondering how long some of other Q ladies’ returns take? Not complaining just wondering.

I have given up on exchanges as they seem to take up to a month and I then forget what I was exchanging!